Friday, October 13, 2006

here I am

I finally feel like I am in a better place. The IVF cycle and life the last couple of months have really thrown me. I might even schedule a follow up visit at my fertility clinic so they can tell how everything looked 100% perfect and they don't know why my IVF didn't work; and I’m sure they will suggest that I do it again. Yeah, right. Maybe some of you can do this over and over again, but I am not that strong. It might also help that I have a son already and that I am adopted. I just mean that I do feel very lucky that I have had the whole pregnancy experience at least once, and if it doesn't happen again I know personally how wonderful adoption is. However, I still would love to have a child with my husband. You see this is my second husband, the most wonderful, loving, and loyal man I have ever met. And as I said before in my description if you want to know the circumstances that got me to where I am just e-mail me and I’ll have no problem telling you, however, I will not muck up this site with any mention of my ex. He’s just not worth it, and he is still my son’s father.
I do have to say that other blogs about infertility have helped me since my BFN August 5th of this year. Yeah, that’s right I even got the slang down. (Took me awhile, but I slowing started figuring it out and using it.) I feel that it helps desensitize the very personal, raw subject of infertility. Anyway, I guess reading other people’s struggles, hopes, and happiness made me feel like I might be able to help someone else too or even maybe become happy and hopeful again. So I guess this is my first official post. I am still trying to figure out how to post links with names instead of web addresses; any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to dedicate this post to Serenity. Your posts have saved me over and over again. Thank you.

5 comments:

M said...

Welcome to the wonderful community of blogging!
I have made some amazing friends- would love to hear your story if you want to share it....
Meri-ann
www.impatientpatient.wordpress.com

Serenity said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I have found more love and support here than I ever thought possible. It has truly kept me going.

I will add you to my links on my page if you want!

And I would also love to hear your story if you want to share it.

Baby Blues said...

I agree. My blog has given me solace. It makes dealing with IF more tolerable and it gives me hope and courage. I hope it works for you too.
Good luck. And have fun blogging!

Hopeful Mother said...

Welcome. The IF blogosphere is a wonderful safety-net for the crap that comes with infertility. I couldn't make it through without it!

GLouise said...

Hi there- I found you on Lisa (prayingforbaby)'s blog! Welcome to the IF blogsphere!