Monday, January 08, 2007

long time, no post!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long!! For some reason I can't figure out my password/sign in name for my blogger? I know I must sound crazy, but I swear it changes day to day...LOL. This also means that I haven't been able to comment on anyone else's posts, but trust me I am reading. So this post is just going to be responding to my friend’s journeys.

1. Serenity, I am so glad they actually found something, something you had suspected all along. I am also thrilled that you are recovering so quickly, but honestly, I knew you would. I’m so excited for your new fresh cycle, I just know that it is going to happen for you.

2. Dream Mommy, you know that I am forever grateful for all you are doing for me with my whole move; I just hope that one day (soon) I can be helpful to you. You fight for that little boy; he needs your loving family so much. I know it is going to work out the way that it is suppose to and I can't wait for both of our families to be able to hang out! Really, anything, you name it, I will do it; that is the type of friend I am. Also on a side note my NEW, yes that's right I fired the old one, realtor is awesome and has given us lots of house to look at.

3. Faith, it seems like we have a lot in common fertility wise. I too have high FSH levels and antibody levels; I am now contemplating if I also have a touch of PCOS even though I am regular as rain and have no other symptoms. I wish you good luck with your impending IVF cycle, and am excited about your new doc, sounds like a keeper.

4. The impatient patient, thank you for sharing so much of your IVF life with us, you don't know how helpful it has been. Also, we are here for you no matter what!!! Give us your heart break, we will be careful with it, I promise.

In other news, the move to Baton Rouge is on a count down now. We are beyond excited! We will be going down there on Thurs.-Tues. so we can look for houses and check out our corporate apartment. And of course we will spend one night in the city I love the most to have dinner at our favorite restaurant Antoine's. I hope it doesn't snow here in Colorado and delay my flight, I will cry, seriously!

Side note: My ex-husband at one point said to just get this whole idea of moving to Louisiana out of my head because it is never going to happen. Last night, after I e-mailed and told him that we will be moving there he e-mailed back, guess your dream has come true......YOU BET YOUR ASS IT HAS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

M said...

Thank you so much for your lovely thoughts- it's nice knowing that none of us are alone. x

Lisa said...

I'm gonna have to try to come into town this weekend. Nanna wants to see Smiley, but every weekend I have two choices: visit my foster daughter in New Orleans or my parents in Denham Springs. My foster daughter has won by a landslide every weekend! Maybe we could meet in Katrina town? You're son like the zoo? We may be watching a friends foster son as they take their sibling set of 4 to their dad's funeral. Poor kids. My hubby actually had to help his friend break the news to the kids.