Monday, September 10, 2007

2nd Home Study

I had my 2nd home study. All I have to say is why do they have you fill out all of that paper work if they are just going to ask the same damn questions again? Here is my other issue, again, they expect you to have this boring life and you are just sitting around waiting for their phone call or for them to come for a visit. The reason I bring this up again is that I am a very busy woman as I suspect the rest you are. Anyway, we scheduled the visit for 3:40 because I can fly home after school ends at 3:30. Then, if it is Mon., Wed., Thurs., or Fri, night I coach XC from 5:30-7:00. Tuesday night I have my cohort seminar for my masters in teaching at 6:00-7:00, so when I say I don't have any time except from 3:40-5:25 I ain't playin'. My last visit was over two weeks ago and he hasn’t scheduled another one? WTF!

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks now due to illness! I am on the up and up so I should be able to get back to anyone who has been calling me and commenting on blogs. I’m SO sorry Lisa! I know you have been calling but I have had no voice by the end of the day to talk, or I have been going right to bed. I swear I will call on Tuesday.

School is a lot of fun, but the parents are DRAINING!!! Trust me if I have disciplined or reprimanded your child for anything it was for a great, terrific, perfect, undeniable reason…..NEWS FLASH, this just in your children are not perfect angels, you know this, you live with them.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I figured you were busy. L picked on me saying you didn't like me no more. I don't need much of your time, but baby momma is having her baby Wed, and if it comes into care, I'd like to still borrow that baby bed and whatever you have to go with it.

Do you still have sizes 0-6 months boy clothes?

My mom has some things for you from your order, so when you pick them up, can you drop those things by their house. I think baby #3 should be with us shortly.

Are you going to Chicago during Thanksgiving? If not, let me know if you can do respite for Bubbles and her sibling, so I can find another place if you can't.

Hope to hear from you soon.

JUST A MOM said...

OH MY how can you teach with out yoru voice THAT is why they are being or not being little angles that mommies say they are.. hehheheh hang in there..

candy said...

i'm glad you're feeling better. missed you! but that sure is a busy schedule!

so what's the next step after the home study? i guess with our adoption being independent and family members we didn't have to jump through as many hoops.

Amanda said...

I know exactly what you mean!!! Argh. It was so frustrating to find out that our homestudy visit would do nothing except go over EXACTLY what we wrote on the paperwork. so annoying.