Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things to do.....

Okay, so here is the 411 on my visit yesterday. All we did was go over the "stuff" I need to hand in and I clarified some things from our last visit. So here is my check list that I will complete this weekend:

Fax William's medical form to the doctor (again!!!) and have them fill it out and fax it back.

Copy of my pay stub

Two of my references still need to send back their forms! I will be calling them and two other people who I am sure will get it done!

Proof of car insurance (again!)

Sizes of our bedrooms

She said that once these things are in it will take about two weeks until we are certified! Now that is good news!

6 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

oh man just saw another post befor this one I THINNK,, so get this stuff done then and get it in .... make copies... good luck

Julie said...

COOL!! Then you get to get on the roller coaster!! I am excited for you- it truly is an amazing ride- hills and valleys- but overall- I just can't get off! :)

candy said...

two weeks! woohoo! very excited for you guys.

Amanda said...

I hope it is actually all done soon.

Now the real fun begins :-)

Lisa said...

Did they get mine? Remind me to call and thank my references! Those were hard questions!

Melanie said...

Ohhh...that will be fast. Good thing, huh?!?