Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Waiting Game

I’ m just waiting for AF. For some reason last month I got it on day 27??? Tomorrow is day 27 and I am prepared. This would not be unusual if I wasn't always 28 or 29 days. Also, I used a ovulation kit that I started on day 12-19 and I didn't ovulate? However if you look at the sticks, yes I number and keep them, day twelve had the most hint of two lines. Who knows? Maybe I ovulated on day 10? I am going to start the kit earlier this month to see if I am ovulating earlier. In August I ovulated on days 15 and 16. In September I broke the kit, cause I am dumb. So I am very interested to see what happens in December. Am I just not ovulating? Is that the problem? I will also try clomid in December again. Why not? I have a prescription, I know the directions. I will post again when AF and I meet again:)

No comments: