Sunday, December 03, 2006

long time, no blog

I've tried to blog for a couple of days now, but blogger wouldn't let me.... I got AF on day 28 just like usual. Could a person who is so regular not ovulate? I will find out this month, I broke out big bertha, the clear plan easy ovulation monitor. That's right the one that when I bought it originally cost $250 bucks. 30 sticks cost $50.00 bucks. So I guess I will know for sure. I also bought the clear plan ovulation kit for back up. I know I sound crazy, but I NEED TO KNOW! I also decided not to use the clom.id I have this month so I can see if I ovulate by myself..... On a side note, when I conceived my son it was the month I decided not to use the kit. LOL:)

In other news, I am done with all my classes and tests for my Masters in Ed. All I have to do now is student teach. However, I can't start in January because hopefully my husband will find a job in another state and I won't be here for the whole 12 weeks. PJ, my DH, has a job interview in Baton Rouge, LA on Wed. I hope it goes well; I would love to live there! I know that he will impress and that the company will love him, honestly, it all comes down to the money. Show me the money! He also NEEDS to set up a defense date for his PHD in Chemistry. Yes, I know, what a nerd, but I love him so much!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Don't teach in East Baton Rouge parish if you can help it! Email me at lhotard79@yahoo.com and I will tell you some better parishes to work in. If you already took the job, they definately could use some good teachers though.