Sunday, December 10, 2006

CD9

Well big bertha is showing an increase in my LH levels, not ovualting yet, but an increse. Now, my bodies own ovulation kit, my angioedemia , is also showing me a surge in estrogen since the inside of my mouth and bottom lip are swelling, and let me tell you it sucks! It's painful and not to mention a tad bit embarrassing, no, inconvenent. It is hard to explain at the gym why half of my face looks like someone hit it with a baseball bat. At least maybe this means I ovulate, I just can't believe how early in my cycle it occurs. I'm still holding out for the actual identification of ovulation however before I make a conclusion. Wouldn't it be insane if I was just not getting pregnant because I wasn't having the sex on the right days? I'm sure that's not the case, but a girl can dream!

No comments: