Thursday, December 28, 2006

changes

Well of course I got AF, and I was very sad , but I am excited about all of the other changes that are happening in my life! We are moving to Baton Rouge in just about a month. I now feel like my life is starting. No more graduate school, no more shitty paychecks and long hours, no more condo without a yard for my son or dog to play in, no more SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday we got approved for a mortgage and we were sent some houses for our consideration (Her words not mine!) We can't wait to check them out in person. We will be traveling there on the Jan.11-16 to get our Barings and check out the corporate apartment we will be staying in. We need to set up the movers and so many other things......It is a little stressful, but so much fun!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's right. You can kiss the snow goodbye.

Goodbye snow, hello humidity!

Check my email for good areas towns to live in near BR.

Lisa said...

If we were cycling, we'd be cycle buddies! AF beat my door down Thursday morning for her monthly visit too! Gonna have to try a stronger lock before next month. Oh yeah, maybe I should have turned on the alarm! Ok, sorry, too much information.