Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Friend!!!

For awhile I was pretty depressed that no one would leave comments on my posts, but then I got over it and decided that this blog was really just a way for me to express my feelings. However, I have made a new friend in the new state that I will be living in, who actually grew up in the town that we are considering moving to!!! How blessed am I to have this person be so concerned about my well being? And the other great part is that she is going through the foster to adopt program that I will also be using hopefully within the next month or so. Oh, and she understands infertility, how many people can say they have a friend who knows what you are going through? Anyway, I am just totally excited and I can't wait to get down there even more now so I can help her out. Thank you Dream Mommy I couldn't do this without you!!!

4 comments:

Mony said...

Hello ma'am!
You know the best way to get your new blog "out there" is to go mad & comment on as many blogs as you can. I guarantee the curiousity of a new name in town will have gals poppoing over to "Tipped Uterus" in no time.
And of course....you can get blogrolled if you are adorable...and I figure you are so I am adding you to my list.
Can't wait to catch up on your story (just got back from holidays) and am doing the rounds. See you soon...and thanks for stopping by Mrs Negative.

Bugsy said...

hehe Mony is right - and I am proof. i saw your comment on Mony's blog and here I am.

Very glad you found a friend who understands. It can be very difficult.

I lost a friend who 2 days after my third miscarriage asked what I was still doing home and whether I had a cold or something now. Ummm no - I am still trying to cope with what has just happened!! Grrr.

Good luck with everything

Lisa said...

Aww! Thanks (blushing)! You're too nice. I'm glad to help, and besides, I'm excited at the thought of another foster family I can use for respite care and not have to leave my kids with strangers when my babies have their surgeries! Now if you were moving in my area, I could introduce you to all the important people at social services who will be sending kids to you!

TeamWinks said...

Well, I saw you over at Dream Mommy's site, and said to myself, "Self, I have never seen Tipped Uterus anywhere before. Hmmmm...." So I wandered over here, and glad I did! I'll see you again same place same time tomorrow!