Monday, February 19, 2007

Book Club Anyone?

I was just thinking that if anyone else is interested we could start a blog book club! I love to read as they call it chick lit and it helps me take my mind off everything else. I just thought it would be fun to pick a book a month and then blog about it, good/bad etc… I don’t know, wouldn’t it be fun to get to know each other through our book selections? They could even be books about adoption or anything that might interest you. What do you think?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, but we'll have to alternate watching each other's kids so we will have time to read! I must confess though, if you babysit Smiley, I probably wouldn't read, but take a much needed nap!

Baby Blues said...

I'd go for whatever you'd suggest. Go ahead and post about it. I read just about anything. :-)

JUST A MOM said...

I would like to say thank you for beign there for another mommy. It is not very many people who will go out of their way for someone else.

No Longer In Crisis said...

My thanks to you, too for being there for all of us. As for the book club - YES! Have you ever read Jennifer Weiner's books - they are too fabulous.

Amanda said...

Robin, chiming in the chorus of thanks... I am so glad there was someone there for dream mommy.

And I love, love, love the idea of a book club. Count me in!