Thursday, February 01, 2007

JUST DONE

After tonight’s rants I have decided to stop blogging all together. It is true that I can’t keep my mouth shut and I never will. Also, honestly, it is bringing me down. Instead of playing with my son and hanging out with my husband tonight I was responding to someone who is not important to me at all. How could I be so blind? Not that you all don’t mean anything to me, but there are 2 people who I couldn’t live without, and I refuse to focus on anything thing else except them. I am going to live my life in the moment, and what will be, will be. I’m not saying that I won’t pursue adoption or try another IVF round, but it will be between my husband and me. If anyone would like to keep in touch just send me your e-mail addresses! GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!

*I will leave these posts up for another week. Seriously, I would love to hear your honest feed back about them, and also, about what you expect when you blog.

4 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Oh Robin... I'm sorry about the misunderstood comments. That was intense. I totally understand what both of you were trying to say, and it's sad that harsh words had to be used.

I understand that blogging could weigh you down and I respect your decision to stop blogging. But please feel free to drop by and leave comments on my blog so I could check on how you're doing. Keep in touch.

Serenity said...

My own personal opinion is that people have a right to their opinions. You both do. That's what blogging is about, after all. But levying judgement, in a comment, against someone? I think that crosses a line.

The way you presented your opinion to her... well, if it were a comment directed at me, I would have felt like it was a personal attack too. You called her selfish. And jealous. And ignorant.

And I personally don't think that anyone should feel worried that they'll be attacked in the comments section of their blog.

Bottom line: it's fine if you have a differing opinion... but it could have been presented very differently. Instead, it got personal.

I am sorry that you won't be blogging anymore.

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I wish you'd stay. I'll drop you an email later.

Serenity said...

... And now that I re-read my comment I feel like I'm being judgemental of you. I apologize.

I guess I just feel like my blog sometimes shows me at my worst. And I would hate for someone to tell me that I am wrong for feeling the way I do.

What I value about this community is that we are all supportive of each other, no matter what.

Anyway. I *am* sorry that you won't be blogging any more. But I respect your decision.

I truly wish you all the best, Robin.