Thursday, February 01, 2007

more responses

From JFTIB:

Ummm, no - you didn't post as anonymous because you want traffic from my attention whoring blog. And no, I didn't meet my husband until 6 months after his wife LEFT HIM. Sure, the divorce took 6 years but she was living with his best friend for months before we ever met. The assumptions never end.

My response:

No, you just keep twisting the truth he was someone's husband no matter what the circumstances were, and when you married him that would make the other woman his first wife and you his second. Also, I did state it as a question.I love your defensiveness, maybe I am wrong about you. And I also love your assumptions about me!!! You totally make me laugh! What’s that saying, the pot calling the kettle black? You really think highly of yourself and your blog, that’s good, I’m happy for you.

No comments: