Tuesday, October 17, 2006

15

I too have gained the IF 15. It really sucks. We all justify it by saying,” when I get my BFP I won't care how much I weigh. ”And after the BFN you are just so depressed that you don't care about ANYTHING. But 2 months + after that, you’re just fat. That's were I'm at. Okay fat is harsh since I can still squeeze into my clothes, however, I just don't feel good about myself; and right now I need to. So the goal is to start running again before work and stop emotionally eating.
Started the application process for the foster-adopt program in Boulder. I just feel that I need to do something, and I really can see us adopting. We're that couple that everyone says if anyone should adopt it should be us. I find that true about a lot of the women in my links, you ladies rule!!! I start teaching my parenting class for my school tomorrow; yes I know, ironic. Oh, and did I mention that 5 of the mom's of my students are pregnant, what are the odds of that? Anyway, still checking for my ovulation and will be trying some Chinese methods this month, I will always keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Hopeful Mother said...

I'd be interesting to hear how the foster-adopt process goes for you. We are considering that option too.

Good luck with the running and working out - it is so tough to stick with it!

YouGuysKnow said...

congrats on starting the paperwork! that's fantastic.

kick some butt with the working out - important AND will make you feel good. hugs

Serenity said...

Congratulations on starting the adoption paperwork! We are still considering it, though we're not interested in the foster-adopt route. (After all we've been through and the type of people we are, we need to know that once we get a referral we will get a kid.) :)

I hate the IF 15. It SUCKS. Hope you lose it soon!